About course faculty
About Avinash Dharmadhiakri
A full-time voluntary activist for ten years, before joining IAS. A free-lance journalist during the same period. Undertook extensive study tours of the country. The outcome was the book, “Aswastha Dashakachi Diary”, based on the reflections on experiences of these visits. He has established Chanakya Mandal as a public charitable trust in Pune.
Joined IAS in 1986
Important postings held in the IAS: Sub-divisional officer at Phaltan. An officer on special duty for the state’s Chief Secretary. Director, State Archives, Mumbai. Chief Executive Officer at Ratnagiri and Amaravati Zilla Parishad. Additional Collector, Pune. Director, Women and Child Welfare Department, Maharashtra. District Collector, Raigad (Alibag). Deputy Secretary to the Chief Minister, Maharashtra.
While in service, initiated some experiments in responsive administration
A few of them are many original experiments in office and field level functioning of government machinery to reorient the operations and methodologies in bureaucracy. Long-pending land disputes resolved speedily through reconciliatory measures, adopting the revenue-court system. Active participation in literacy, the universalization of education, women-farmers-consumer movements, land and water conservation, movements against corruption and superstitions. Implemented a special program for neo-literates, so that they do not relapse into illiteracy. The program was appreciated as a model scheme’’, by the National Literacy Mission. Actively supported various developmental schemes by acting as an informal interface between the administration and voluntary agencies.
About Siddharth Avinash Dharmadhikari
- Work Experience : 6
- Subject Specialization : Polity, Modern History, Economy, International Relations
- Educational Philosophy : I consider myself a lifelong student. A student must always focus of conceptual clarity & understanding. Rote learning may enhance memory but won't increase your knowledge. Hence I always strive to teach students the "Why?" of any topic.
Faculty, Karyakartaat Chanakya Mandal Pariwar, Practicing Advocate in District Court, Pune
About Swapnil Mungale
CEO (Chief Executive Officer) at Chanakya Mandal Pariwar
- BE. (Electronics and Telecommunications)
- BA. in Public Services,
- MA. Political Science
- Specialization in Leading People and Teams from the University of Michigan
- Experience of Competitive Examinations field for more than 6 years
- In last 3.5 years, gave guidance to more than 4500 students about competitive examinations
- Teaching subjects:
- Political Science and International Relations
- Science and Technology
- Leadership Skills
- Current Affairs
- Ethics, Integrity, Aptitude
About Viraj Kothari
- Viraj Kothari sir has a total of 5 years of teaching experience, along with this he also holds one 1-year experience as a software developer.
- He teaches Economics, Science and Technology and Art and Culture. Economics is his specialty.
- He believes best teacher simplify concepts for student and also make a student fall in love with the subject with the sharpness of being Exam-oriented. A good teacher also inspire a student to spread their wings and fly as high as they wish and achieve extra-ordinary in life.