This course is designed specifically to help you to score maximum marks in Essay paper of Mains 2020.
|Paper Will Be Available From
|15 October 2020
|10 November 2020
|24 November 2020
|04 December 2020
Please read & follow these instruction carefully so that there are no errors
- Download the Question Paper + Answer Sheet Booklet.
- Scan your answer copies and convert to PDF. The entire answer booklet should be 1 pdf file only. The system will not allow
- If file-size is more than 15MB Click here to compress your files.
- Name your answer booklet ( soft copy ) in this format: (Username-Test No)
- Example: user123-2020FLTGS41
- Please check the following details before uploading
- The pdf does not have a dark background which makes it difficult to read and write comments.
- The pdf has good readability before sending the copy.
- The pdf should be well printable on A4 size format.
- If you are not using Chanakya Mandal Pariwar answer booklets, you can write on A4 size plain paper, with proper margins drawn on both sides. It is important to leave the first page for all the details and backside of first-page blank for writing comments.
- You must attempt the questions in sequence and write questions also along with the answers.
- YOUR COPY WILL BE RETURNED IF IT IS NOT FOUND IN PROPER FORMAT OR IF NOT PROPERLY READABLE AND WE WON’T BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH DELAYS.
- Upload the PDF file. Please note only PDF files (with .pdf extensions) are accepted.
- If you are unable to upload, please take a screenshot(PrstSc) of error. Email the copy and screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not send the copy via google drive in any case.
- Your checked copy will be uploaded within 10 – 14 days. You will receive an email and a notification of the same on your Dashboard.
- Please make a complaint if you do not receive email notification/notification on your dashboard of uploading of your unchecked copy within 3 days of sending and uploading of your checked copy within 13 days of sending.
- If you are sending your copy/answer booklet via airmail / speed post, then send it to the
- 1557 Sadashiv Peth, near Navi Peth Vithal Mandir, Pune – 411030
- Please write the following details
- Username on Website
- Paper Code
|Only Essay - Paper 1 (Code: 2020/E1)|
|Only Essay – Paper 1 (Code: 2020/E1)||180, 00:00|
|Only Essay - Paper 2 (Code: 2020/E2)|
|Only Essay – Paper 2 (Code: 2020/E2)||180, 00:00|
|Only Essay - Paper 3 (Code: 2020/E3)|
|Only Essay – Paper 3 (Code: 2020/E3)||180, 00:00|
|Only Essay - Paper 4(Code: 2020/E4)|
|Only Essay – Paper 4 (Code: 2020/E4)||180, 00:00|