Where Civil Service is Service to People, service to the Nation.Enquire Now
Where teaching is not just about academic progress but also about life skillsEnquire Now
Now chase your dream online. Online MPSC & UPSC CoursesEnquire Now
Now Study with Your Ease, One Stop Solution for Your PreparationsEnquire Now
1000+ Hours of Video Lectures
Mock Tests & Test Series
Mentoring by Faculties
Popular Short Courses
- Test Series
Salient Features of the Test Series 1. Total 25 Tests. ( 13 Topic-wise Length Tests + 9 Full...
- Test Series
1. 9 Full Comprehensive GS Tests + 3 CSAT Tests). 2 All Tests-Answer keys will have a...
meet our tutors
About Avinash Dharmadhiakri Sir
A full-time voluntary activist for ten years, before joining IAS. A free-lance journalist during the same period. Undertook extensive study tours of the country. The outcome was the book, “Aswastha Dashakachi Diary”, based on the reflections on experiences of these visits. He has established Chanakya Mandal as a public charitable trust in Pune.
Joined IAS in 1986
Important postings held in the IAS: Sub-divisional officer at Phaltan. An officer on special duty for the state’s Chief Secretary. Director, State Archives, Mumbai. Chief Executive Officer at Ratnagiri and Amaravati Zilla Parishad. Additional Collector, Pune. Director, Women and Child Welfare Department, Maharashtra. District Collector, Raigad (Alibag). Deputy Secretary to the Chief Minister, Maharashtra.
While in service, initiated some experiments in responsive administration
A few of them are many original experiments in office and field level functioning of government machinery to reorient the operations and methodologies in bureaucracy. Long-pending land disputes resolved speedily through reconciliatory measures, adopting the revenue-court system. Active participation in literacy, the universalization of education, women-farmers-consumer movements, land and water conservation, movements against corruption and superstitions. Implemented a special program for neo-literates, so that they do not relapse into illiteracy. The program was appreciated as a model scheme’’, by the National Literacy Mission. Actively supported various developmental schemes by acting as an informal interface between the administration and voluntary agencies.
Founder Director- Chanakya Mandal Pariwar
About Dr. Bhooshan Kelkar
- Dr. Bhooshan Kelkar has professional experience of more than 20 years.
- Currently the trusty of Chanakya Mandal Pariwar and Director of MoebiuSutra Consulting.
- For three years he was the “Country Manager” for University Relations for IBM India /South Asia.
- He has been with IBM for almost 13 years, 7 in the US and 6 in India.
- Dr. Bhooshan holds a B.Tech. from IIT Bombay (1991), MS (1992) and PhD (1995) from the UK- both on full scholarships, along with a Bioinformatics Certification (2002) from University of California and a Certificate in IP Law (2008) from Watson Research Training Center, NY.
- He is the inventor of 16 US patents in multiple technologies. His other 20 patent applications are at different filing stages in US, China, Taiwan and India.
- He has been named the “IBM Master Inventor” for 2011-14. Dr. Bhooshan has designed/delivered courses in Universities in the UK, USA and India.
- He has delivered sessions on IP and its importance at various places- nationally and internationally. Dr. Bhooshan is also an invited member on the FICCI-IPR Committee and currently working as the “Program Architect” for “Multiversity Innovation Course” (mentored by Dr. Vijay Bhatkar and Dr. Raghunath Mashelkar), a 45 hours online course (2015-16).
- Dr. Bhooshan has edited/written 10 non-technical books. He is the author of 2008 Marathi best seller book “Swadesh”. He has also written books on Resume Writing. He is a visiting faculty at institutes for competitive examinations (UPSC and MPSC). He has been a faculty for “Train the Trainers” on soft skills for 189 colleges of University of Pune. Dr. Bhooshan has been interviewed by ‘All India Radio’, TV channels such as ‘Zee Business’, ‘IBN Lokmat’,“Vyas Channel” of the UGC and at many public events. Dr. Bhooshan has done column writing on career enhancement and employment.
- Dr Bhooshan has obtained MBTI certification from NY in 2011 and has publications and filed US patents in the area of use of psychometry and social media analytics for team building, OD and HR. Dr. Bhooshan was also a faculty for Maharashtra Police Academy soft skills training in 2010 &11. Dr Bhooshan has done corporate trainings, conducted faculty development and study skills for students and career counseling sessions using various techniques such as psychometry, Mind Map, Six Thinking Hats and TA/Johari Window. Dr Bhooshan has helped many firms (biotech, IT, manufacturing and pharmaceuticals) and individuals in innovation from incubation stage to IP protection. Dr Bhooshan specializes in consulting on innovation and IP. He has conducted many “Patent Mining” sessions resulting in IP and its monetization that can have immense impact on business brand, company valuation and market differentiation.
About Anil Nagane
B.E. Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering 2009
Institute- Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
M.A. Developmental Administration
Institute- Mumbai University
- Appeared for UPSC Mains 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Selected as Deputy CEO (Class I) through MPSC on 5th April 2016
- Teaching at Chanakya Mandal Pariwar from 2013.
- Taught History for UPSC Batch 2015-16 at BARTI. Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Research and Training Institute.
- Worked as lecturer at Pune Vidyarthi Griha College of Engineering, Pune. (2009-2011)
About Rohini Gutte
- Service Selection : Selected Nayab Tahasildar
- Education : Msc Biotechnology
- Teaching Experience : 5 Years
- Work Experience : 5 Years
- Subject Specialization : Geography
- Achievements : Selected Nayab Tahasildar
- Selected as a Naib Tahsildar through MPSC on 5th April 2016.
- Experience of 5 interviews at MPSC.
- Appeared for UPSC Mains in 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Executive Editor of Chanakya Mandal Pariwar Monthly Magazine during 2016-2017
- Director B.A., M.A. Public Services for YCMOU in the association with Chanakya Mandal Pariwar, 2012-2017
- Director of Competitive Exams. Chanakya Mandal Pariwar, Since 2017
- Preferences of subjects to be taught for Sarthi Police Bharati Online Guidance:
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Teaching Experience:
- Teaching at Chanakya Mandal Pariwar since 2013.
Senior Faculty (MPSC/UPSC)
About Abhijeet Shinde
- Service Selection : Selected Officer in MHA
- Education : BE Comp.
- Teaching Experience : 5
- Work Experience : 5
- Subject Specialization : Indian Polity, Economy
- Educational Philosophy : Dedication and perseverance to work and study
- Abhijit Shinde Sir has completed his graduation in Computer Engineering.
- He is selected officer in MHA
- He has 5 years of teaching experience
- His major subject is Indian Polity
- Apart from Indian Polity, he teaches Indian Economy.
Senior MPSC Faculty
About Swapnil Mungale
CEO (Chief Executive Officer) at Chanakya Mandal Pariwar
- BE. (Electronics and Telecommunications)
- BA. in Public Services,
- MA. Political Science
- Specialization in Leading People and Teams from the University of Michigan
- Experience of Competitive Examinations field for more than 6 years
- In last 3.5 years, gave guidance to more than 4500 students about competitive examinations
- Teaching subjects:
- Political Science and International Relations
- Science and Technology
- Leadership Skills
- Current Affairs
- Ethics, Integrity, Aptitude
About Siddharth Avinash Dharmadhikari
- Work Experience : 6 Years
- Subject Specialization : Polity, Modern History, Economy, International Relations
- Educational Philosophy : I consider myself a lifelong student. A student must always focus of conceptual clarity & understanding. Rote learning may enhance memory but won't increase your knowledge. Hence I always strive to teach students the
Faculty, Karyakartaat Chanakya Mandal Pariwar, Practicing Advocate in District Court, Pune
▪ Faculty & Karyakarta at Chanakya Mandal Pariwar. Extensive teaching experience of 5 years in the field of Civil Services, Life Skills.
▪ Appeared for UPSC Civil Services (Mains) Examination twice with ‘Law’ as optional subject. Initiated & implemented multiple projects at Chanakya Mandal Pariwar.
▪ Courses Taught by me at CMP
▪ UPSC Modules Taught – Indian Polity, Modern Indian History, International Relations, Economics
▪ Foundation Course is a specialty course at ‘Chanakya Mandal Pariwar(CMP)
▪ It is designed to imbibe basics life skills to students from 11th std. to graduation.
▪ Subjects Taught – Goal Setting, Problem Solving & Decision Making, Aspects of Management, Types of Leaders, English Reading Comprehension, Debate Skills, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Senior Faculty (UPSC)
About Viraj Kothari
- Viraj Kothari sir has a total of 5 years of teaching experience, along with this he also holds one 1-year experience as a software developer.
- He teaches Economics, Science and Technology and Art and Culture. Economics is his specialty.
- He believes best teacher simplify concepts for student and also make a student fall in love with the subject with the sharpness of being Exam-oriented. A good teacher also inspire a student to spread their wings and fly as high as they wish and achieve extra-ordinary in life.
About Anand Bhathia
About Manoj Bapurao Raut
- Education : BE
- Teaching Experience : 2
- Work Experience : 6 Yrs
- Educational Philosophy : स्पर्धा परीक्षा तयारी करताना सर्वात महत्वाची बाब म्हणजे सातत्य.. तुमचं अकॅडेमिक कस आहे यापेक्षाही तुमचं सातत्य किती आहे यावर निकाल अवलंबून आहे.अभ्यासक्रम- प्रश्नपत्रिका संच- Revision या त्रिसूत्री वर आपलं यश अवलंबून आहे.
Senior Faculty - Subject Matter Expert
About Ketan Sande
Ketan sir has 4 years of teaching experience along with this he also worked with as a Senior Executive Engineer with Lodha Developers, Mumbai for 3 years.
Ketan Sir teaches History, Polity, Political Science, Csat on MPSC & UPSC batches.
He thinks :
“Do not train a child to learn by force or harshness; but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each.” – Plato.
I feel education is about understanding the differences, prejudices and truths and still having the quest for forming all those rational opinions which will lead one to his/her determined path.
About Mayur Patil
BE Mechanical Engineering
3 years of teaching experience
UPSC Interview 2020
What our students say
Abhang Dilip Joshi
Though I consider myself to be a member of Chanakya Mandal Pariwar since even before I was born, I formally joined it through the UPSC Comprehensive course of 2016-17. Since the commencement of the course, the insights about the examination in particular and life, in general, were aptly shared by Shri Avinash Dharmadhikari Sir. The fundamental principle of 'Knowing Thyself' changed my inclination towards the field of Armed Forces. So, I started working towards making a career in the Indian Army and CAPF through UPSC CDS and UPSC CAPF respectively. As my basics were already structured during the comprehensive...
2015 साली जेव्हा मी यूपीएससीची तयारी करण्याचा निर्णय घेतला तेव्हा चाणक्य मंडल परिवार हा माझा पहिला आणि एकमेक पर्याय होता. मी चाणक्य मंडलमध्ये 2015-16 चा UPSC Comprehensive Course केला. इथे मला पूर्वपरीक्षा, मुख्य परीक्षा आणि मुलाखतीचे पूर्ण मार्गदर्शन...
Chanakya Mandal Pariwar is not just a coaching center for me, it's one of its own kind of support system. Chanakya Mandal comprehensively helped me right from the beginning to the last mile of my journey of competitive examinations in terms of guidance, study infrastructure etc. Chanakya Mandal even organised the distinguished interview panel for my SEBI Mock interview including Avinash Dharmadhikari sir. Dharmadhikari sir is an endless source of motivation in the ups and downs of the journey. In this way, Chanakya Mandal shaped my attitude as well as aptitude in the right way. I am grateful at the same time...
I had a very good experience with Chanakya Mandal Pariwar. The best part was elaborated feedback given to me on my personality, speaking style and knowledge by Avinash Dharmadhikari Sir and other panel members.
चाणक्य मंडलमध्ये शिक्षक वर्ग आणि मित्रपरिवारही चांगला मिळाला. पुढे तर आम्हाला शिकविणारे दादा माझे मित्र झाले. खऱ्या अर्थाने परिवार तयार झाला व अभ्यास सुरू ठेवला. वैकल्पिक विषयाचा कमी वेळेमध्ये अभ्यास करण्यासाठी धर्माधिकारी सरांची...
There are many institutes which can guide you in your journey of becoming a civil servant, but there are few which help build character as well. Chanakya Mandal Pariwar has been the crucible in while steel of my character has been tempered under able vigilance of Avinash Dharmadhikari sir. Had it not been for him, my poor mother would have never been able to support my preparation as I would have to pay the fees which he waived for me. I am indebted to him, and to CMP, for making me who I am - a Karyakarta Adhikari
Mr. Sunil Kadam
Asst. Commandant Border Security Force (BSF) Chanakya Mandal Pariwar has always been home for me. I was brought up here & it has been almost 10 years I am a part of this huge family. What I find here attractive is the evolutionary & revolutionary spirit. Once you are here, you start to believe in bringing revolutionary changes for the better future of India. Hope is life; if you don’t have the hope, you can’t have the life. At Chanakya Mandal Pariwar you will always find that hope.
Chanakya Mandal has immensely helped me to shape my worldview in conformity with eternal and age-old values of Indian civilization. All the aspirants who wish to excel in their careers will certainly gain true knowledge with a sense of purpose by actively involving themselves in various activities of this Institution.
Avinash Dharmadhikari Sir & CMP has been an inspiration to the likes of us. He has been a constant support through thick and thin. He has imbibed the process of "being" a good officer in me. "Being" has a special mention because the process is never complete and bureaucracy is not insulated from social, political, economic and technological changes. Just as we say Human Being wherein the process of being human is continuous and does not stop. So has CMP imbibed the spirit in us to march towards perfection and professionalism with utmost humility, fairness, honesty, integrity and firm commitment while carrying...