About Siddharth Avinash Dharmadhikari
- Work Experience : 6 Years
- Subject Specialization : Polity, Modern History, Economy, International Relations
- Educational Philosophy : I consider myself a lifelong student. A student must always focus of conceptual clarity & understanding. Rote learning may enhance memory but won't increase your knowledge. Hence I always strive to teach students the
Faculty, Karyakartaat Chanakya Mandal Pariwar, Practicing Advocate in District Court, Pune
▪ Faculty & Karyakarta at Chanakya Mandal Pariwar. Extensive teaching experience of 5 years in the field of Civil Services, Life Skills.
▪ Appeared for UPSC Civil Services (Mains) Examination twice with ‘Law’ as optional subject. Initiated & implemented multiple projects at Chanakya Mandal Pariwar.
▪ Courses Taught by me at CMP
▪ UPSC Modules Taught – Indian Polity, Modern Indian History, International Relations, Economics
▪ Foundation Course is a specialty course at ‘Chanakya Mandal Pariwar(CMP)
▪ It is designed to imbibe basics life skills to students from 11th std. to graduation.
▪ Subjects Taught – Goal Setting, Problem Solving & Decision Making, Aspects of Management, Types of Leaders, English Reading Comprehension, Debate Skills, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People