About course faculty
About Avinash Dharmadhiakri Sir
A full-time voluntary activist for ten years, before joining IAS. A free-lance journalist during the same period. Undertook extensive study tours of the country. The outcome was the book, “Aswastha Dashakachi Diary”, based on the reflections on experiences of these visits. He has established Chanakya Mandal as a public charitable trust in Pune.
Joined IAS in 1986
Important postings held in the IAS: Sub-divisional officer at Phaltan. An officer on special duty for the state’s Chief Secretary. Director, State Archives, Mumbai. Chief Executive Officer at Ratnagiri and Amaravati Zilla Parishad. Additional Collector, Pune. Director, Women and Child Welfare Department, Maharashtra. District Collector, Raigad (Alibag). Deputy Secretary to the Chief Minister, Maharashtra.
While in service, initiated some experiments in responsive administration
A few of them are many original experiments in office and field level functioning of government machinery to reorient the operations and methodologies in bureaucracy. Long-pending land disputes resolved speedily through reconciliatory measures, adopting the revenue-court system. Active participation in literacy, the universalization of education, women-farmers-consumer movements, land and water conservation, movements against corruption and superstitions. Implemented a special program for neo-literates, so that they do not relapse into illiteracy. The program was appreciated as a model scheme’’, by the National Literacy Mission. Actively supported various developmental schemes by acting as an informal interface between the administration and voluntary agencies.
About Dr. Bhooshan Kelkar
- Dr. Bhooshan Kelkar has professional experience of more than 20 years.
- Currently the trusty of Chanakya Mandal Pariwar and Director of MoebiuSutra Consulting.
- For three years he was the “Country Manager” for University Relations for IBM India /South Asia.
- He has been with IBM for almost 13 years, 7 in the US and 6 in India.
- Dr. Bhooshan holds a B.Tech. from IIT Bombay (1991), MS (1992) and PhD (1995) from the UK- both on full scholarships, along with a Bioinformatics Certification (2002) from University of California and a Certificate in IP Law (2008) from Watson Research Training Center, NY.
- He is the inventor of 16 US patents in multiple technologies. His other 20 patent applications are at different filing stages in US, China, Taiwan and India.
- He has been named the “IBM Master Inventor” for 2011-14. Dr. Bhooshan has designed/delivered courses in Universities in the UK, USA and India.
- He has delivered sessions on IP and its importance at various places- nationally and internationally. Dr. Bhooshan is also an invited member on the FICCI-IPR Committee and currently working as the “Program Architect” for “Multiversity Innovation Course” (mentored by Dr. Vijay Bhatkar and Dr. Raghunath Mashelkar), a 45 hours online course (2015-16).
- Dr. Bhooshan has edited/written 10 non-technical books. He is the author of 2008 Marathi best seller book “Swadesh”. He has also written books on Resume Writing. He is a visiting faculty at institutes for competitive examinations (UPSC and MPSC). He has been a faculty for “Train the Trainers” on soft skills for 189 colleges of University of Pune. Dr. Bhooshan has been interviewed by ‘All India Radio’, TV channels such as ‘Zee Business’, ‘IBN Lokmat’,“Vyas Channel” of the UGC and at many public events. Dr. Bhooshan has done column writing on career enhancement and employment.
- Dr Bhooshan has obtained MBTI certification from NY in 2011 and has publications and filed US patents in the area of use of psychometry and social media analytics for team building, OD and HR. Dr. Bhooshan was also a faculty for Maharashtra Police Academy soft skills training in 2010 &11. Dr Bhooshan has done corporate trainings, conducted faculty development and study skills for students and career counseling sessions using various techniques such as psychometry, Mind Map, Six Thinking Hats and TA/Johari Window. Dr Bhooshan has helped many firms (biotech, IT, manufacturing and pharmaceuticals) and individuals in innovation from incubation stage to IP protection. Dr Bhooshan specializes in consulting on innovation and IP. He has conducted many “Patent Mining” sessions resulting in IP and its monetization that can have immense impact on business brand, company valuation and market differentiation.
About Rohini Gutte
- Service Selection : Selected Nayab Tahasildar
- Education : Msc Biotechnology
- Teaching Experience : 5 Years
- Work Experience : 5 Years
- Subject Specialization : Geography
- Achievements : Selected Nayab Tahasildar
- Selected as a Naib Tahsildar through MPSC on 5th April 2016.
- Experience of 5 interviews at MPSC.
- Appeared for UPSC Mains in 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Executive Editor of Chanakya Mandal Pariwar Monthly Magazine during 2016-2017
- Director B.A., M.A. Public Services for YCMOU in the association with Chanakya Mandal Pariwar, 2012-2017
- Director of Competitive Exams. Chanakya Mandal Pariwar, Since 2017
- Preferences of subjects to be taught for Sarthi Police Bharati Online Guidance:
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Teaching Experience:
- Teaching at Chanakya Mandal Pariwar since 2013.
About Siddharth Avinash Dharmadhikari
- Work Experience : 6 Years
- Subject Specialization : Polity, Modern History, Economy, International Relations
- Educational Philosophy : I consider myself a lifelong student. A student must always focus of conceptual clarity & understanding. Rote learning may enhance memory but won't increase your knowledge. Hence I always strive to teach students the
Faculty, Karyakartaat Chanakya Mandal Pariwar, Practicing Advocate in District Court, Pune
▪ Faculty & Karyakarta at Chanakya Mandal Pariwar. Extensive teaching experience of 5 years in the field of Civil Services, Life Skills.
▪ Appeared for UPSC Civil Services (Mains) Examination twice with ‘Law’ as optional subject. Initiated & implemented multiple projects at Chanakya Mandal Pariwar.
▪ Courses Taught by me at CMP
▪ UPSC Modules Taught – Indian Polity, Modern Indian History, International Relations, Economics
▪ Foundation Course is a specialty course at ‘Chanakya Mandal Pariwar(CMP)
▪ It is designed to imbibe basics life skills to students from 11th std. to graduation.
▪ Subjects Taught – Goal Setting, Problem Solving & Decision Making, Aspects of Management, Types of Leaders, English Reading Comprehension, Debate Skills, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
About Swapnil Mungale
CEO (Chief Executive Officer) at Chanakya Mandal Pariwar
- BE. (Electronics and Telecommunications)
- BA. in Public Services,
- MA. Political Science
- Specialization in Leading People and Teams from the University of Michigan
- Experience of Competitive Examinations field for more than 6 years
- In last 3.5 years, gave guidance to more than 4500 students about competitive examinations
- Teaching subjects:
- Political Science and International Relations
- Science and Technology
- Leadership Skills
- Current Affairs
- Ethics, Integrity, Aptitude
About Viraj Kothari
- Viraj Kothari sir has a total of 5 years of teaching experience, along with this he also holds one 1-year experience as a software developer.
- He teaches Economics, Science and Technology and Art and Culture. Economics is his specialty.
- He believes best teacher simplify concepts for student and also make a student fall in love with the subject with the sharpness of being Exam-oriented. A good teacher also inspire a student to spread their wings and fly as high as they wish and achieve extra-ordinary in life.