About course faculty
About Abhijit Shinde
- Service Selection : Selected Officer in MHA
- Education : BE Comp.
- Teaching Experience : 3
- Work Experience : 4
- Subject Specialization : Indian Polity, Economy
- Educational Philosophy : Dedication to work and study
- Abhijit Shinde Sir has completed his graduation in Computer Engineering.
- He is selected officer in MHA
- He has 3 years of teaching experience
- His major subject is Indian Polity
- Apart from Indian Polity, he has interest in Indian Economy, Science & Technology and Geography.
About Avinash Dharmadhiakri
A full-time voluntary activist for ten years, before joining IAS. A free-lance journalist during the same period. Undertook extensive study tours of the country. The outcome was the book, “Aswastha Dashakachi Diary”, based on the reflections on experiences of these visits. He has established Chanakya Mandal as a public charitable trust in Pune.
Joined IAS in 1986
Important postings held in the IAS: Sub-divisional officer at Phaltan. An officer on special duty for the state’s Chief Secretary. Director, State Archives, Mumbai. Chief Executive Officer at Ratnagiri and Amaravati Zilla Parishad. Additional Collector, Pune. Director, Women and Child Welfare Department, Maharashtra. District Collector, Raigad (Alibag). Deputy Secretary to the Chief Minister, Maharashtra.
While in service, initiated some experiments in responsive administration
A few of them are many original experiments in office and field level functioning of government machinery to reorient the operations and methodologies in bureaucracy. Long-pending land disputes resolved speedily through reconciliatory measures, adopting the revenue-court system. Active participation in literacy, the universalization of education, women-farmers-consumer movements, land and water conservation, movements against corruption and superstitions. Implemented a special program for neo-literates, so that they do not relapse into illiteracy. The program was appreciated as a model scheme’’, by the National Literacy Mission. Actively supported various developmental schemes by acting as an informal interface between the administration and voluntary agencies.
About Ketan Sande
Ketan sir has 4 years of teaching experience along with this he also worked with as a Senior Executive Engineer with Lodha Developers, Mumbai for 3 years.
Ketan Sir teaches History, Polity, Political Science, Csat on MPSC & UPSC batches.
He thinks :
“Do not train a child to learn by force or harshness; but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each.” – Plato.
I feel education is about understanding the differences, prejudices and truths and still having the quest for forming all those rational opinions which will lead one to his/her determined path.
About Neha Desai
About Rohini Gutte
- Service Selection : Selected Nayab Tahasildar
- Education : Msc Biotechnology
- Teaching Experience : 5 Years
- Work Experience : 5 Years
- Subject Specialization : Geography
- Achievements : Selected Nayab Tahasildar
- Selected as a Naib Tahsildar through MPSC on 5th April 2016.
- Experience of 5 interviews at MPSC.
- Appeared for UPSC Mains in 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Executive Editor of Chanakya Mandal Pariwar Monthly Magazine during 2016-2017
- Director B.A., M.A. Public Services for YCMOU in the association with Chanakya Mandal Pariwar, 2012-2017
- Director of Competitive Exams. Chanakya Mandal Pariwar, Since 2017
- Preferences of subjects to be taught for Sarthi Police Bharati Online Guidance:
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Teaching Experience:
- Teaching at Chanakya Mandal Pariwar since 2013.
About Viraj Kothari
- Viraj Kothari sir has a total of 5 years of teaching experience, along with this he also holds one 1-year experience as a software developer.
- He teaches Economics, Science and Technology and Art and Culture. Economics is his specialty.
- He believes best teacher simplify concepts for student and also make a student fall in love with the subject with the sharpness of being Exam-oriented. A good teacher also inspire a student to spread their wings and fly as high as they wish and achieve extra-ordinary in life.