YASH Prelims 2021
Dream It… Chase It… Achieve It…
Test series batch covering all aspects of UPSC in a graded & integrated manner to prepare you for UPSC CSE 2021 Prelims and Mains
- Total 23 Tests in both General Studies & CSAT papers.
- Both Module-wise and Comprehensive Program.
- Special focus on Agriculture and related current Affairs.
- The question paper will cover both dynamic and traditional areas as per the latest trends.
- Precise Answer Booklet with Explanations.
- Detailed solutions will be given to students after each test.
- These tests are available in the online mode and will be converted into offline only after governmental guidelines.
- Full-length tests are followed by a detailed synopsis and a thorough discussion of the entire paper.
- We are also providing orientation classes to ease the students’ induction into the Program.
- These lectures will have discussions on changing trends of UPSC.
- FREQUENCY OF THE TEST: Every weekend ALL INDIA RANKING – the scores and ranks will be displayed after every test. To monitor your progress in a continuous manner and get to know where you stand.
- Primary Level: “In a world deluged by irrelevant information, clarity is power” 7 tests for laying the foundation for Prelims 2021 Strengthening the fundamentals To check the candidate’s preparation of basics, conceptual clarity and fundamental source like NCERTs 20% questions based on month-wise Current Affairs
- Advance Level: A step up from foundation level to give depth for preparation Analytical and applied questions will check the candidate’s logic and understanding of the subject. Students will need to refer to advanced reference books like M Laxmikanth. Comprises of 5 tests ensuring coverage of each subject mentioned in UPSC syllabus
- Full-length Tests: 8 GS and 3 CSAT tests will be conducted on the lines of UPSC Act as a simulation of real examination for candidates Comprehensive Coverage of Syllabus of Prelims.
- Individualized Analytics for increasing the chances of clearing Prelims 2021
- Current events from January 2020
|Sr. No.||Day & Date||Subject||Topic||C.A.||Level|
|Monday, January 15, 2020||Whole GS||Scholarship Test|
|1||Tuesday, January 19, 2021||Indian Polity||Constitutional Framework, Preamble ,Fundamental rights & Duties, System of Government, Central govt.||Jan-20||Primary|
|2||Sunday, January 24, 2021||Indian Polity||State and Local Government, Governance and Bodies||Feb-20||Primary|
|3||Sunday, January 31, 2021||Economy||Indian Economy and Economic Development||Apr-20||Primary|
|4||Sunday, February 7, 2021||History||Modern India||May-20||Primary|
|5||Sunday, February 14, 2021||History||Ancient and Medieval India, Art and Culture||Jun-20||Primary|
|6||Sunday, February 21, 2021||Geography||Physical Geography, Human Geography and Disaster Management||Jul-20||Primary|
|7||Sunday, February 28, 2021||Environment||Basic aspects of Biodiversity, Parks, Sanctuaries, Afforestation, Env. Research & Development, Pollution, Climate change, Indian agriculture and issues related, land reforms,||Aug-20||Primary|
|8||Sunday, March 7, 2021||Indian Polity||Entire Syllabus||Sep Oct-20||Advance|
|9||Sunday, March 14, 2021||IR, Science & Technology||Entire Syllabus||Nov Dec-20||Advance|
|10||Sunday, March 21, 2021||Economy||Entire Syllabus||Jan-21||Advance|
|11||Sunday, March 28, 2021||History||Entire Syllabus||Feb-21||Advance|
|12||Sunday, April 4, 2021||Geography, Environment||Entire Syllabus||Mar-21||Advance|
|13||Sunday, April 11, 2021||Full Length Test 1||All GS Subjects’ entire syllabus||Entire from Jan 2020.||FLT|
|14||Sunday, April 18, 2021||Full Length Test 2||All GS Subjects’ entire syllabus||Entire from Jan 2020.||FLT|
|15||Sunday, April 25, 2021||Full Length Test 3||All GS Subjects’ entire syllabus||Entire from Jan 2020||FLT|
|16||Sunday, May 2, 2021||Full Length Test 4||All GS Subjects’ entire syllabus||Entire from Jan 2020.||FLT|
|17||Tuesday, May 11, 2021||Full Length Test 5||All GS Subjects’ entire syllabus||Entire from Jan||FLT|
|18||Sunday, May 16, 2021||Full Length Test 6||All GS Subjects’ entire syllabus||Entire from Jan||FLT|
|19||Sunday, May 16, 2021||CSAT Test 1||CSAT Entire Syllabus|
|20||Wednesday, May 26, 2021||Full Length Test 7||All GS Subjects’ entire syllabus||Entire from Jan||FLT|
|21||Wednesday, May 26, 2021||CSAT Test 2||CSAT Entire Syllabus|
|22||Thursday, June 2, 2021||Full Length Test 8||All GS Subjects’ entire syllabus||Entire from Jan||FLT|
|23||Thursday, June 2, 2021||CSAT Test 3||CSAT Entire Syllabus|
|Test 1 : Tuesday, January 19, 2021 | Indian Polity | Constitutional Framework, Preamble ,Fundamental rights & Duties, System of Government, Central govt.|
|Test 2 : Sunday, January 24, 2021 | Indian Polity | State and Local Government, Governance and Bodies|
|Test 3 : Sunday|
|Test 4:February 7, 2021 History Modern India|
|Test 5 : February 14 , 2021 Ancient Medieval History|
|Test 6 : February 21 , 2021 Geography|
|Test 7 :UPSC Environment 28 /02/2021|
|UPSC Environment 280221||02:00:00|
|Test 8 : Indian Polity | Entire Syllabus 03072021|
|Test 9 : IR, Science & Technology 14/03/2021|
|Test 10 : Economy 21/03/2021|
|Test 11 : History (Entire Syllabus) 28/03/201|
|UPSC Prelims Test : History (Entire Syllabus)||02:00:00|
|Test 12 : Geography Test 040421|
|Test 13 : Full Length Test -1|
|Full Length Test -1||02:00:00|
|Test 14 : Full Length Test - 2|
|Full Length Test -2 [18/04/21]||02:00:00|
|Test 15 : Full Length Test -3|
|Full Length Test -3 [25/04/21]||02:00:00|
|Full Length Test -4 [02/05/21]|
|UPSC : Full Length Test 4 [02/05/21]||02:00:00|
|Full Length Test - 5 [09/05/21]|
|Full Length Test- 5[09/05/21]||02:00:00|
|Full Length Test-6[16/5/21]|
|Full Lenght Test-7 | 26/05/21|
|Full Length Test-8 | 02/06/2021|
|CSAT TEST -3 | 02/06/2021|
No Reviews found for this course.