THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN PEACE, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN WAR.
Course Starts: 12 December 2020
This course is for your final step in preparation for UPSC Mains 2020. Get that final rocket boost, ignite those after-burners to cross the finish line at the maximum speed. The course contains tests designed This course contains 5 tests total (Essay + GS 1,2,3,4). The questions are designed by Avinash Dharmadhikari (Ex-IAS) sir and team and evaluated by Dharmadhikari Sir himself.
At the last critical juncture it is important that the aspirant be able to re-create the exam ambience just before the actual examination. For this we request that each student should solve the papers in the given time period (9am to 12pm or 2pm to 5pm). We believe this is the best way to prepare yourselves for the actual Main Examination.
The tests will be followed by detailed discussions of each paper:
- 17th Dec = Essay Paper
- 18th = GS 1 & 2
- 19 = 3 & 4
- Time for all above = 3.30pm to 5pm
- 21 Dec 3pm = Concluding Session
All session will be conducted via Zoom Video Conferencing.
Please read & follow these instruction carefully so that there are no errors
- Download the Question Paper + Answer Sheet Booklet.
- Scan your answer copies and convert to PDF. The entire answer booklet should be 1 pdf file only. The system will not allow
- If file-size is more than 15MB Click here to compress your files.
- Name your answer booklet ( soft copy ) in this format: (Username-Test No)
- Example: user123-2020FLTGS41
- Please check the following details before uploading
- The pdf does not have a dark background which makes it difficult to read and write comments.
- The pdf has good readability before sending the copy.
- The pdf should be well printable on A4 size format.
- If you are not using Chanakya Mandal Pariwar answer booklets, you can write on A4 size plain paper, with proper margins drawn on both sides. It is important to leave the first page for all the details and backside of first-page blank for writing comments.
- You must attempt the questions in sequence and write questions also along with the answers.
- YOUR COPY WILL BE RETURNED IF IT IS NOT FOUND IN PROPER FORMAT OR IF NOT PROPERLY READABLE AND WE WON’T BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH DELAYS.
- Upload the PDF file. Please note only PDF files (with .pdf extensions) are accepted.
- If you are unable to upload, please take a screenshot(PrstSc) of error. Email the copy and screenshot to email@example.com
- Please do not send the copy via google drive in any case.
- Your checked copy will be uploaded within 10 – 14 days. You will receive an email and a notification of the same on your Dashboard.
- Please make a complaint if you do not receive email notification/notification on your dashboard of uploading of your unchecked copy within 3 days of sending and uploading of your checked copy within 13 days of sending.
- If you are sending your copy/answer booklet via airmail / speed post, then send it to the
- 1557 Sadashiv Peth, near Navi Peth Vithal Mandir, Pune – 411030
- Please write the following details
- Username on Website
- Paper Code
|Paper 1 = Essay (12 Dec 2020 - 9am to 12pm)|
|GS Mock Test (Essay) Code: 2020/Mock/Essay||180, 00:00|
|Paper 2 = General Studies 1 (13 Dec 2020 - 9am to 12pm)|
|GS Mock Test (GS1) Code: 2020/Mock/GS1||180, 00:00|
|Paper 3 = General studies 2 (13 Dec 2020 - 2pm to 5pm)|
|GS Mock Test (GS2) Code: 2020/Mock/GS2||180, 00:00|
|Paper 4 = General Studies 3 (14 Dec 2020 - 9am to 12pm)|
|GS Mock Test (GS3) Code: 2020/Mock/GS3||180, 00:00|
|Paper 5 = General Studies 4 (14 Dec 2020 - 2pm to 5pm)|
|GS Mock Test (GS4) Code: 2020/Mock/GS4||180, 00:00|
|Political Science (Paper 1)||90, 00:00|
|Political Science (Paper 2)||90, 00:00|
|History (Paper 1)||90, 00:00|
|History (Paper 2)||90, 00:00|
|Geography (Paper 1)||90, 00:00|
|Geography (Paper 2)||90, 00:00|
|GS 1 – Explanantions||00:00:00|
|GS 2 – Explanations||00:00:00|
|GS 3 – Explanations||00:00:00|